There are two types of Soccer Shots owners – Owner/Operators and Executive Owners. Executive Owners typically focus on the vision and long term planning for the business, leaving the day-to-day operations to hired team members. This is a full-time commitment to owning a business.
Roles of A Franchisee
Take a look at what it takes to be the perfect Soccer Shots franchisee.
Successful Soccer Shots franchisees are:
- Humble, hungry, and smart
- Leaders/team builders
- Interested in making a difference while making a living
Owner/Operators are typically hands-on with the business. They may hire a program coordinator and/or director, and typically hire several coaches. They perform day-to-day duties like:
- Scheduling (sessions, coaches)
- Finance (accounting, payroll, budgeting)
- HR functions
- Organizational management
- Account management
Backgrounds of current franchisees:
- Entrepreneurs/business owners
- Former educators and coaches
- Sales people/account managers
- Business executives
- Those with a passion for impacting children
- Marketing professionals
- Stay-at-home parents
- Administrative professionals
It’s everything that I dreamed of, and my wife tells me I’m a very lucky man that I get to do what I love. We are a huge team working together towards the same goal.